- Time of issue:2022-11-07 12:54:38
(Summary description)Daily maintenance of energy saving nitrogen generators:1. The air compressor should be maintained regularly, and the air filter, oil filter and oil should be replaced regularly according to the instructions.2. The refrigerant pressure should be checked regularly for the refrigeration dryer and reple
Daily maintenance of energy saving nitrogen generators:
1. The air compressor should be maintained regularly, and the air filter, oil filter and oil should be replaced regularly according to the instructions.
2. The refrigerant pressure should be checked regularly for the refrigeration dryer and replenished in time. The dust of the heat sink should be purged with compressed air every day, and the filter element should be replaced regularly. The normal value is 8000H, depending on the specific situation and the pressure difference.
3. The energy saving nitrogen generator needs to open the sewage outlet of the air storage tank once a day to drain the condensed water in the air.
4. Check the automatic drain every day to avoid blockage and loss of drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-draining valve, and then remove the automatic drain to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the auto drain, just use a soapy lather.
5. The energy saving nitrogen generator needs to regularly check the working pressure, purity and flow of the adsorption tower and make a record.
6. The activated carbon in the activated carbon filter is generally recommended to be replaced once a year.
7. If there is black smoke coming out of the muffler required by the energy saving nitrogen generator, it means that the molecular sieve is pulverized, and the machine should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
8. The nitrogen analyzer should be calibrated regularly, half a year is recommended.
9. The energy saving nitrogen generator needs to check the sensitivity of the pneumatic valve and the solenoid valve. The wear of the pneumatic valve affects the purity of nitrogen, which is a wearing part.
10. The safety valve should be calibrated by the corresponding institution every year.