Precautions for daily maintenance of low price turnkey nitrogen generator system with high quality high req
1. The normal supply and normal opening and closing of the power supply, gas source, and temperature conditions required by the low price turnkey nitrogen generator system with high quality high req; especially the stability of the power supply voltage, which reduces the damage to the controller and solenoid valve caused by the power supply problem.
2. Pay attention to the pressure of the air storage tank at any time, and keep the pressure of the air storage tank between 0.6 and 0.8MPa, not lower than the rated value.
3. Check the automatic drain every day to avoid blockage and loss of drainage. If it is blocked, open the manual valve slightly, close the self-draining valve, and then remove the automatic drain to disassemble and clean. When cleaning the auto drain, just use a soapy lather.
4. Check the three pressure gauges on the low price turnkey nitrogen generator system with high quality high req regularly, make a daily record of the pressure changes for equipment failure analysis, observe the flowmeter and nitrogen purity at any time, and maintain the purity of the outgoing nitrogen.
5. Regularly check the cooling effect of the freezer every week to avoid the failure of the freezer and the inflow of water into the nitrogen generator or the occurrence of carbon molecular sieve poisoning.
6. Carry out operation and daily maintenance according to the requirements of the nitrogen making machine, and check the sensitivity of low price turnkey nitrogen generator system with high quality high req, the pressure range of the pressure regulating valve, the accuracy of the gas analyzer, the compression of the adsorption tower, and the exhaust of the muffler from time to time, cleanliness of the inner tube of the flowmeter, etc.