Reasons for abnormal oxygen content in Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine
During the operation of the Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine, the main problem is that the gas pressure is low and the oxygen content is high. The main reasons for the low pressure of the Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine:
1. The incoming gas pressure is low, and the natural gas production pressure is not enough.
2. The on-site gas consumption is large, and the generated gas is not enough to be used, and the pressure will naturally not go up.
3. The filter element and valve on the incoming gas pipeline are faulty and blocked, the air flow becomes smaller, and the nitrogen production is far less than the gas consumption, resulting in low system pressure.
4. Leakage occurs in the tracheal network, so that the pressure becomes lower.
5. The valve circuit control of the Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine is abnormal or the machine is stuck.
The purity of the Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine generally requires more than 99.9%. If the oxygen content is high, it will affect the production. The main reasons are:
According to the principle of Low Power Nitrogen Generator and Nitrogen Making Machine, there are mainly the following aspects:
1. The original compressed air pressure is low, resulting in poor pressure swing adsorption and poor deoxygenation effect;
2. The control pilot solenoid valve or pneumatic valve of the left and right towers is faulty. If some valves have a delay in opening and closing time, or they are stuck and do not move. There will be a phenomenon of cross gas, and it will also lead to disordered operation of the second tower, poor nitrogen production effect, and high oxygen content;
3. Reasonable gas consumption is required for control. Excessive gas consumption will also lead to poor nitrogen production.
4. The carbon molecular sieve and filter element are not replaced for a long time, which will also lead to high oxygen content.
5. The failure of the control circuit causes the failure of the solenoid valve, and the switch is not in place, which is an important reason for the failure of the oxygen content.